Friday 24 August 2007

Cleaning up and blogging on

Whilst I was bogged down by the Llandeilo mud at last weekend's agricultural show, the summer rain was also having a great impact upon on our coastline. The BBC reports today that according to the Marine Conservation Society, the recent storms have swept pollutants, such as farm waste, into our seas. I'm will be taking positive action by helping clean up our beaches (not just of the pretty treasures for jewellery making!) - see the MCS's adopt a beach campaign and join Beachwatch this September.

***Please note that I will be having a rest from blogging on this site during the coming weeks. The site will however be updated with new jewellery/business news soon. Please follow my blogging adventure on my original Welsh green site Organic Jac. Cheers, Ella***

No comments: